Mar 22, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop March Release!

Hey there!! Today I am sharing my cards for the latest stamp release over at Sweet Stamp Shop. If you haven't see the new sets yet, head on over to check them out!

Here is the first card using the cute set TURNIP:

I wanted my card to ROCK it! So I added some gold and craft chevron card stock underneath my main sentiment panel. I colored in the sentiments to help them pop a bit. And I colored my beets and turnips using Copic markers.


Next I wanted to make this little gang of veggies happy and partying it up! So I added some little party details using other Sweet sets that you may already have in your stash. The balloons are from PERFECT PANDA and the maracas are from TACO BOUT IT:


I coloured them all using Copics and added a hand cut party hat and a die cut for the 'birthday' sentiment.  I drew in the balloon strings using a white gel pen from CutCardStock.com

As always, Nicole has some fun designs over at Sweet Stamp Shop. Also, don't forget she is going gangbusters on the personal planner stamp sets. She released a new one this month too: Plan Pet.
So don't be shy, head on over and take a look! Also check them out on FB. There are always fun things to  see and also info on sales and giveaways!

Thanks for joining me today. Hope you have a great week!
k

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Your coloring is wonderful! I just love these fun cards!

I Card Everyone said...

Kristie!!! Just fantastic.. love that stamp set!
=] Michele

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute..so fun!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.