Jan 15, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Welp, tis no surprise that I missed the challenge AGAIN! Man, the week just goes by so fast for me! BUT I am happy to say that I did make a card. Which really is the first hurdle. It was just the posting of it that threw me. So without further ado, here is my Simon Says Stamp wednesday challenge card:


The challenge was to use Simon Says Stamp exclusive products. I chose this cute stamp set and die cuts that came out late last year. I'm embarrassed to say this is the FIRST time they have seen ink! I also used the waves stencil with embossing paste and distress inks for my bowl water. I popped everything up using dimensionals and added some Wink of Stella over the water for some added shimmer.


Here is a little close up peek.

Thanks for checking in today. It's been kind of a hectic week. One of those where you say, "How is it ONLY Wednesday?" Cause you feel like you have already lived three weeks in one. I guess I could pretend it is Wednesday three weeks from now?!! That may just work ;)

Thanks for stopping in. I love's you!
xoxo
k


3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love that stencil it's perfect for the water, great little scene!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love all your cute images!!!

Jill said...

I love this tooooooo cute card!!! It just makes me smile Kristie--so cool :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.