Aug 12, 2014

Looooove You: Ink blending


Hello there!! I have fallen deeply in love with Distress Inks, have you? They blend like a miracle on paper. Here is one of the first cards I did with some blending. It's been sitting in the archives waiting to be used. And today, is that day!


I have since picked up 4 of the mini cube Distress Ink sets. I love the cubes! They come in great colours and are small enough that they don't eat up a lot of space in the studio (which is already limited!)

I masked off my water-colour paper to create my white frame and blended my ink in the centre. I then did a little spritz-spritz to add some ink movement.  I then stamped over it with my Origami stamps (Mama Elephant Stamps). I mounted it onto a Plum Pudding (PTI) card base and called that thing good, after adding some sugar dots, of course. You can never go wrong with some sh-sh-shugah!


That's all for today! I wanted to do a quick pop in to say hello. And since my kids are out of school for most of this week, I don't see a lot of crafting time in my future and pulled a card to share just so I could come and see you.  Cause I love you like that ; )

How are things? Thanks for all your comments and love. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
k

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect blending. I love the image and the sentiment!

Unknown said...

gorgeous blending!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.