Aug 9, 2014

Create A Smile Stamps

Hey! Fancy meeting you here!  Glad you stopped in today. I am applying for a guest DT spot with a new stamp company, Create A Smile! You can read all about the Guest spot HERE. You should join in too!  



I wanted to show you some of their cA-ute stamps. I actually used their digi-stamps which were perfect because you can resize them however you want to create your card. Here are my little monsters all coloured up with some glossy accent in their eyes (kind of like I had the other night!)


And here is my card:

I wanted some monster cheerleaders! Aren't those the best kind? The banner sentiment is also a digi-stamp. I used some confetti stamps from my stash to create the top background and then popped up all those monsters with dimensionals to make my pyramid. I coloured a toothpick with a Copic and cut it in half for my banner. I thought that was purdy resourceful o' me!  I also added some shadow under my monsters using a T1 Copic.


Fairly simple, but fun nonetheless! Check out their blog and store HERE. Christine makes some pretty cute stuff, huh?

Thanks for joining me today. I will be back with one more to share.

Until then, keep on stamping.

xoxo
k


11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so SUPER CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie! You got me beat!! Your card is totally, totally amazing. These little monsters are the cutest and the idea to have them stacked, brilliant. Amazing job hands down.

SonjaK said...

Wonderful colorful little monsters. Love your card!

Monicka said...

So fun and colorful!

Deepti said...

Such a super cute design ! Love these colorful monsters :)

TheDaynesFam said...

Hi Kristie,
I just happened onto your blog and saw all of your amazing cards you make! They are darling and so are you.
See you soon!
Becky

Tanja said...

such a fun monster pyramid in all the colors of the rainbow

anja curvers said...

Such a super funny and colorful card love that monster pyramid. Glad you joined us over at create a smile.

Anonymous said...

Such a clever idea! Love the colours and the confetti, great card, Cx

Samantha Mann said...

adorable!! LOVE the triangle of cheerleadering monsters! ha ha!! adorable! teh confetti is just a cool cool touch, too! thanks for playing with Create A Smile stamps! :D

Christine said...

Hi Kristie,
this is a STUNNER! Love the stacked monsters and the confetti really makes this card even more cheerful. Bright and fun - who would not love to get a card like that?
Thanks for playing along at out Guest Designer Search!
Christine


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.