May 7, 2014

Feeling Tickled

Hey There. Just making some pop up die cut cards this week! I love Mama Elephant. I finally got my order since it had to go to my mom in the states and then my sister in law and then on to me. I'm so grateful they sent it! It's been fun ever since. Thank you!

Here's my card...

I used the Memento Luxe inks again. I really can't get enough of them. I highly highly recommend them. I started by placing my sentiment on the card base first so I knew where I wanted my feathers to fall. I knew I wanted them to fall diagonally across the card so I placed the first one around the corner of the sentiment and then worked my way up with each colour filling in the "feather rain" as I changed colours. I die cut 4 of the feathers and popped them up after stamping.

I am feeling very tickled about how it turned out! I am trying hard at being more precise in my stamping and my colour choices. It definitely takes longer to make a card, but the results are worth it! In fact, its going to help me in all aspects of my life. After almost 10 years of what I like to call "baby brain" I am re-learning to take my time and really concentrate. It's a stretch after having my attention span deteriorate through the years. I'm really hoping it comes back in full force. Although its still crazy to create through lego wars, homework, train building and iPad fights. Sheesh... no wonder it takes me so long to do a card ; )

thanks for stopping by today!
love to you and yours,
k






No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.