Apr 2, 2014

You're The Bomb


Hey all! Well, I have been a naughty girl and have bought WAY more paper crafting supplies than I should have. And after the first, then second, then third order to Simon Says Stamp, I realised I need to pull way way back! I think living over seas gave me an excuse to order lots cause you get free shipping if you order lots, right? And you know how shipping can get expensive! Do I want to pay $50 to get it here or put that $50 to good use and buy real stuff with it? Even if that means putting me in the poor house? You better believe it sister, I'd much rather craft in my poor house than count my money... ok, ok, you get the picture now.  On with the show!

I got out some of my new goods to make a card. My sweet sweet sister in law has been some pretty tough times this past month and there have been so many amazing people that have to come to her aid that she needs a slew of thank you cards. So I started putting all those new goods to use!  See! Totally worth all those orders!


Thought I would share a few of them with you, starting with this little guy.
What you see here is some amazing Martha Stewart Neon Glitter. I don't have a sticker maker so I opted to "rub" my tag with some glue. Turns out when you do that, it gets really really splotchy. Kinda like a bad sunburn.
And while I didn't end up with the amazing tag I wanted, I kinda like what happened instead. It makes it even more hip having it wild and crazy like that. (Note to self: buy a sticker maker with next order!)
Other things you see, some new Scotch brand washi tape, Simon Say Stamp feather die cut, Papertrey Ink tag die cut and PaperSmooches sentiment. All popped up on a Winter Wisteria card stock base by Papertrey.


I like what's going on here. Hope you do too. Have a lurverly day!

thanks for visiting.
k

p.s. while taking this picture my camera lens fall apart in my hands. Don't know what was going on there, but I think the focus is a bit wonky. Hmmmm, maybe momma needs a new camera too! (Oh man, I better get a job!)



No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.