Apr 22, 2014

You brighten My Day

I finally got my hands on the new Watts Up set from Simon Says Stamp. I just love it so much. So very cute. 

I couldn't wait to try it out and whipped this baby up. 

Again, I used the specialty paper and some distress inks by Tim Holtz to do the background. I covered it with colour and then spritzed it with water. It made this cool mottled look. Matted it with black and added it to my card base. Then just stamped the other images over it and added a pop up heart in yellow. Pretty simple.

I am really loving distress inks. I could live on Jennifer McQuires You Tube page and watch every video (oh wait, I DID!)
I love all the possibilities and hope to do more soon. Did you see the resist technique with the ironing? I know... you want to try it too...

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm going to try and take the kids down to the pool today. I mean, we live in Singapore, so we should, right!?

loves
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.