Apr 30, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Simple

Hey there! Good morning to you! 
Just stopping in real quick to share two cards with you. Over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog this weeks challenge is Keep It Simple.
Of course, you can't pass up a chance to participate in that baby. I have been trying my hand at keeping it simple and wanted to share.


The reason I have two cards is because it was SO simple! You can see here my first card:
 I used Simon Says Stamp Lots of Dots and some Memento Luxe inks (swoon!) to stamp my dot background. I used the Big You die cut to cut out the dots and then die cut a replacement in black. I then stamped my sentiment "hey" and voila! It's done!


But.... what to do with the YOU part I cut out?? Well, nothing better than to make it a card as well! So here is my second card. Easy Peasy...
 I just glued it down flat (cause we are keeping it simple here folks!) and stamped my sentiment with yet another Memento Luxe ink. These inks are AMAZING! I might never use dye inks again. I love the coverage and the vibrancy of them. I'm totally willing to sit around and wait for them to dry just to have the look. Simply lovely.
Ok, so thats all today. Super simple and in no time flat, you have two cards to send!  It's such a great challenge and I'm getting in just under the wire. (I think. That time change is a doosey for me to figure out!)
Just as a note: We are supposed to use Hero Arts today, and I had totally planned on that, but then I finally got my new stamps and had to use them! They are so fun!

ok. Gotta run the kids to playgroup. Have a smashing day!
love to you and yours
k


1 comment:

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is GORGEOUS! Love the dots and their colors. The sentiment is awesome, too and I love the CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.