Aug 26, 2013

Tea Staining Challenge

I started tea dying my muslin even before Stamp-a-Faire started! I was excited to get started! 

I die cut the muslin using the snowflake dies and also cut some printed paper and felt to go with it.
 I'm still working on my "vintage style" since it doesn't come naturally for me. This worked out ok. I feel like there is something off, but can't put my finger on it. BUT I do like my muslin snowflakes!
 I added some enamel dots and this great sentiment from Peace Joy Love set (which I can't find right now so I don't know if thats the actual name, or I just made it up. Seriously, where could it be?!?)

Alright, so this was my last challenge completed. I finally did it! I managed to do every one! Whew... I'm going to take some cold medicine and hit the hay!


1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

What a GORGEOUS card! You are very talented!!
Danielle


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.