Apr 20, 2011

Bookmark Swap

Just wanted to stop in quickly and show you a little something I participated in a while back. Dear sweet Patti asked if I wanted to do a bookmark swap and you know, how could I not???? Here is what I made up using some die cuts, tags and ribbon:

I wanted them all to have enough ribbon hanging so it could be seen from the top and bottom of the book when you closed it. I love ribbon tales.

Here's a close up of all the ones I made:
It really makes reading even more fun to have a pretty book mark hanging out of your book!

And a little something else...

You can check out my personal blog HERE to check out who's coming in September. For those of you who don't want to click, I will give you a little hint: It starts with 'B' and ends in 'aby'.

Thats right folks, baby #4 is on the way! We weren't really planning it, but its here nonetheless and we are getting excited! Lots of changes here in Larsen land. So needless to say, I won't be blogging much. But will try to do my best. Now that I am not sick anymore, I actually do feel like crafting. It's the time that I keep looking for. But I do get something made here and there and will try to share more.


Thanks for stopping by!
loves
k

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Your bookmarks are fabulous, Kristie!!! It was so much fun seeing each one so different, but so similar!!! Thanks again for participating! Sounds like you are going to be very BUSY with BABY coming! Congratulations, dear friend!!!!! Glad you aren't sick anymore :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.