Mar 30, 2011

Cardabilities #28

Hey there!! Today marks the last day of my Cardabilities term so here it is without further ado.
Today's sketch:

Here is my take on it:

I used some new stuff here. Purple cardstock and buttons, doilie and extra large sentiment stamps (which I love!) All from PTI.

ok. I would love to stay and chat but I have a 4 year old begging me to help him cut cardboard. My momma instincts say I should help him rather then letting him do it himself. Do you think?
hope you have a great weekend.
thanks for stopping by!
k

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it girl...must go order that doily set!

Patti J said...

Gosh, Kristie - this is gorgeous!!! I love your take on the challenge! You also sound like a very smart momma!!! Hugs!

lindalou said...

Beautiful card. Love the lacy look.

Go help. It's always better to do things together cause some day, he won't let you help anymore. (My 18 year old recently emailed me a paper for one of his classes to review. It's the first time in a long time that he has asked for my help. Felt good.)

Janetcraft said...

wow, I love this dolly set, mm where you get it from? And you made it the monochratic so beautiful...


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.