Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Card 1

Good evening all! This is the week right? My family is here and we are ready to enjoy days on the town and nights cozying up to a Christmas tree with hot chocolate and a book. aaaah, my favorite. So far we still have school for the boy this week, and have been baking tons of cookies for the neighbors. Tomorrow we will hit a broadway show, which should be fun. But until then, I do have a card for you:

This week I have a new Christmas card everyday to share. Nothing fancy or crazy, just a few glimpses of what I tried out either for the shop or for sending to loved ones. I did a blend of both bought photo cards and handmade cards this year. It wasn't totally creative but it helped get the job done, so I can't complain. This card features some felt paper from K&Co with some other simple elements to complete the card. I love the non-traditional colors for the holiday.

For those of you who may not celebrate Christmas there will be regular cards coming your way too, but just in a week or so. I hope to get back on my feet quickly after the holidays pass. So wish me luck!

See you again tomorrow!
Love to you and yours
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.