Nov 30, 2010

Cardabilities #16

Hey there! Today marks the ending of November. What the what?? So it's another special day over at Cardabilities. Here is today's sketch:

I think I was mostly inspired by the green, summery images on this sketch. Here is what I came up with:
I have loved this PTI stamp set since the first day I saw it. I love using it. It's fun, carefree and perfect for this sketch. I have been keeping my cards extra simple lately. It seems to work better for me than when I gussy them up a lot. I over exposed this in photoshop so my cloud is a bit light. It's rather dark on the actual card.

A simple little card to send to a friend. So, how about them holidays eh? They are going strong and the last is just around the corner. I actually do have most of my shopping done (whew!) and am looking forward to some time with my parents and staying cosy. We are also really heavy on the birthdays in the winter so we have a lot to look forward to, even when its cold and miserable outside. There's always a party to be had here!

Hope you are well goodbye to you for now and Goodbye November....until next time
Happy Crafting!
k

3 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Such an elegant take on this sketch! I love your interpretation with the kits and that ric-rak!!!

Nikki xx said...

Just beatuiful. Such a lovely, simple elegance about your card...it really so very pretty! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.