Aug 12, 2010

Pink Persimmon: Tickled Pink

Hey there! A little Pink Persimmon styled card for you today. I really adore this new set they have out. Did you get your yet? If not, go on over and check it out. They have a 15% off coupon for newsletter subscribers that you can use to stock up on all the new goods! So head on over and subscribe for heavens sake!

For this card I paired some blue with this fuzzy sorbet paper from S.E.I. I did some fussy cutting so the damask print was in the middle. The card base was rolled through a crosshatch impression plate and rubbed with white ink to help it pop a bit. The sentiment is double stamped with pink and black.
Can you even tell its a baby card? Well, its supposed to be! Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
k


2 comments:

lindalou said...

That is so cute. I just love the little dress.

Lindsay said...

Adorable Kristie! Love the paper-piecing!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.