Jun 29, 2010

Little Sweet Pea

Good Evening friends. A little sweet pea card for you tonight. Gotta got to bed really, or I might fall asleep on my keyboard!

This baby card features some Dotty Biscotti paper which is really really fun when you see it in person. And of course the fabulous Hawaiian Shores color which just makes my heart sing when I see it. I love its vibrancy!
I added some stitching to my card today. I think I need some practice. Anyone have some sewing advice they would like to share? I always seem to have my stitches pulling out or waaaaaay too tight. This card turned out fine, but there are some others that need some help. Even when I futz with the tension it doesn't seem to fix it. I would LOVE some serious tips on how to get things 'sew' perfect. (bwaaahaaa!) Anyway, if you got some, I would appreciate it if wanted to share!

If I haven't said it yet, I just want to add that I cannot believe its July. Truly, where is my life going??? Its going TOO fast! AND, Check out what my little baby was caught doing tonight. Oh that cutie pie! Ok. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Going to hit the hay now. Good morning to you overseas folk and goodnight to you here at home.

Have a good one!
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink Unless Noted
Stamps: Baby Button Bits
Ink: Noir (Palatte), Tea Dye Duo
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Cream, Dotty Biscotti
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Mat Stack Die Cut, Vintage Buttons, Corner Rounder (Fiscars), Scallop Border Punch (SU!)


1 comment:

Patti J said...

What a cute card! I hope you don't wake up all hunched over!!! Love the little peas and that satin ribbon is beautimous!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.