Jun 23, 2010

Camp Cards

Hey there everybody! I have so many cards to share with you but I just can't yet! Soon, I promise. Until then, I have a few different cards to share. I have a good friend here who has helped me get some cards to sell in a little kids boutique in the area. I made up some of these camp cards to sell there too. The boutique is selling lots of fun things to send with kids to sleep away camp and we thought these would be fun to sell too!
Just perfect to go with your son or daughter so they can write to you while they are away.

I used all Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy stuff. Figured I might as well, since its sitting around and PERFECT for sleep away camp. This first card has polka dots in the background which are a bit hard to see. I fussy cut the camp sentiment and used a PTI fillable frame. The leaves are stickers.
This last card I used the Woodgrain Impression plate for the card base but it is hard to see too. This one was simple I matted the tag that came in my Mr. Campy crafting kit and tied some twine around it. In real life, the woodgrain impression plate is doing most of the work. this is a simple card but really fun to look at with the texture.

So thats all. Baby is crying so must run. There are a few more cards going to the boutique that I have to share in the next few days. So keep your eyes peeled. I am SO excited to be selling these cards. As soon as I can get their weblink to work I will share it with you.

thanks for stopping in today. hope things are well! be back later this week
k


5 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww...hope the baby's okay! Your cards are darling, Kristie! The kids will love them:) Thanks for sharing...hugs!

Bonita Rose said...

Conrats on finding a local place to sell your cards.. I hv virtually hundreds of cards I wish I cud sell.. I need to find a local place like that.... I really do! Congrats gf.. the cards are perfect!

lindalou said...

I'm so happy for you. How great to be able to sell your cards. Which is of course, a secret dream of all of us carders.

~amy~ said...

FUN camp cards!!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

I love the cards! Great fun! I would have loved to rec any of these if I went to camp. But alas I was not a fortunate soul, never went to camp. Can you tell I am still a bit miffed? You would think by the time you were 40 you would get over that one! ha
Have a great night!
R


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.