Apr 7, 2010

Best Wishes

Hey there all. Happy Tuesday!! Just want to post real quick. Have to run and pick up the boy from the bus and little baby is crying so I have to be quick....

These stamps are all Pink Persimmon:

I used the Little Red Wagon set and instead of putting the suitcase in the wagon I used a black marker and drew the bottom of it myself. It was simple as long as you use a ruler ; ) Colored it all with Copics and added a Vintage Greeting to the top.




The frame is from a scrap pad by K&Co. Its full of fun vintage paper and embellishments. I thought it went perfectly with this image. Just a quick card to wish someone well whether they are moving or graduating.
Ok. gotta run. Hope your week is going well! Thanks for stopping by!!
loves
k

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE!!!

Kelly S. said...

Kristie you are SUCH a smart cookie! This is adorable! You are gettin' goooood with those Copics!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.