Feb 8, 2010

Welcome Baby!

Hello there to you today! I just wanted to stop by here and share with you a few pictures of our new little guy. Malachi Axel Larsen:


He was born on February 4th at 9:12 in the morning. If you are interested in the story you can find it HERE on my personal family blog. There are a few more pictures over there as well. 
Here are my three boys. (the older two have matching chocolate cookie on their mouths ; )  The boys are so excited to have their little brother home. I am glad to be here as well, although the quiet of the hospital was quite nice ; ) We are all doing well and recouping just fine. Wanted to share this with you all since I know you have been watching my baby timer all these months! He is finally finally here! And a final word on his name...(Seems its a bit different than people may have expected ; ) Malachi means "messenger from God" I love the meaning and feel it is a bit softer for a baby, although we do plan on calling him Kai (k-eye) for short. Axel is a Scandinavian family name from my husbands side. We did not want to name him after Axel Rose but if he wants to be a rocker, then we will love him just the same ; )  Thanks for all of those who voted on my name poll and for all your support these last few months with being prego and having my hubby gone. It's been quite a journey and we are excited to start this next phase, so wish us luck!

Hope your sunday is going well. See you next week for 365 cards on wednesday and a few Pink Persimmon posts as well!! Also, I haven't heard back from my second winner of the Stamp It! Magazine. PLEASE contact me ASAP so I can send it out to you.... Check the post HERE to see if you are one of the winners. If I don't hear from you by monday I will draw a new winner! Thanks for playing!

Thanks for stopping by.
k


18 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I already said this on your other blog, but HUGE congrats!

~amy~ said...

Wooooo hooooooooo Kristie!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you & your family!!!!!! Whatta bunch of cutie pies!!!!!

Rose said...

aw he is so sweet!! your boys look thrilled to have a baby brother :) so glad all is well and your home now. will hop over and see more pics of this cutie pie :)

Patti J said...

Congratulations Kristie! It's been so much fun watching your baby monitor! Your other boys are just darling!

MicheleV said...

congratulations kristie - he is adorable...(and I voted for Kai!)...Love the pictures - thanks for sharing! Take Care.

Piali said...

Congrats Kristie!!! He is so adorable!!! Love the pic of 3 little handsome boys..enjoy your time with them,take care.

Lea L. said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!!

♥Lea

lindalou said...

Congratulations Kristie...he's beautiful. In fact, all three are beautiful. So glad everything went so well.

Pam said...

Congratulations, Kristie!! That's a handsome group of young men you've got there :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Congratulations Kristie! You got a lovely bunch of boys there and he has such an unique name too!

Laurel said...

Congrats to you! What a beautiful family!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kristie, CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. I love the name you chose for him.

Steph Jacobson said...

Congratulations, Kristie! Malachi is such a beautiful baby!

Janice said...

Congrats! He is darling and your older two are so handsome!

Rebecca's Card Hobby said...

I am so exited to win something. I don't think I have ever won anything.
Your sons are so cute - the baby is darling.
I could not figure out how to e-mail you, so here are my e-mail addressed:
Here is my e-mail address
rebeccajholley@gmail.com
or
rholley@sniderfuller.com
Thank you so much,
Rebecca
rebeccascardhobby

Tiina said...

Congrats! I am happy for you, cute little boys you have! :)

Kai is used here in Finland as a mans/boys name (not Scandinavia, but a Nordic country :) ).

I love the full name and the nickname.

Behindthename.com says:
KAI (1)

Gender: Masculine

Usage: Frisian, German, Scandinavian, Finnish, Dutch

Pronounced: KIE (German) [key]
Meaning uncertain, possibly a Frisian diminutive of GERHARD, NICOLAAS, CORNELIS or GAIUS.

But actually here in Finland it is pronounced your way, (k-eye).

~Tammy~ said...

omg Kristie CONGRATULATIONS! you family is beautiful and that new little guy is absolutley adorable!!! All the best to you all!

HUGS Tammy

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, Kristie! CONGRATS!!
Welcome little Kai.
you have such a handsome boys!
All the best to all of you, enjoy your family!
hugs,
Libeeti


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.