Feb 14, 2010

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day!!  Welcome to today's 365 Cards Sketch:

And welcome to my loving card for today's occasion:
Oh won't you Be Mine?? I took the circle from the sketch and just ran with it. It turned out quite bit different from the sketch, but it was inspiring which is the point right?

I use a lot of fun stamps on this one. Of course one of my Pink Persimmon favorites: Ric Rac Circle. I think you will be seeing a lot of it! Also I pulled out some Terra Cotta Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink. This color is truly delightful....

So how many of you are watching the Olympics!?!? So much fun right? All the events are in full swing which means my DH can now come home. FINALLY we get to have him for 2 straight weeks. Hopefully he will be able to refrain from working for that long ; )  Baby Kai is doing well. He is sleeping great, but for some reason is forgetting how to eat! I think its the pacifier that has thrown him off, so we tossed it out. Hopefully he will be back to his regular eating self in no time.

I hope you have a great sunday and send some love to those around you. Happy Valentine's Day!
Loves
k


Deets:
Stamps: Ric Rac Circle (Pink Persimmon) Background Basics: Hearts, Heart Prints (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Terra Cotta Tile (Papertrey Ink), Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa (SU!)
Paper: Kraft, Rustic Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Terracotta Tile Satin Ribbon (Papertrey Ink) Nestability Tags (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabbie card kristie...love it!!!

lindalou said...

Just lovely. I really like the circle card.

Michele Kovack said...

LOVE this! Love the circular shape and the tag over the image!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.