Jan 20, 2010

365 Cards: Card Recipe Challenge

Hey there all! Today I got to play with another card recipe over at 365 Cards. I was reminded how much I LOVE them! Here is the recipe for you to play along with:

4.25 x 5.5 card base
4x4 piece pattern paper
2x2 piece pattern paper
1 piece ribbon
3 buttons
1 Sentinment


What I love about card recipes is how fun it is to see things come together. Even when you only have a few items. Sometimes it takes a lot of stress out of creating and other times its a real challenge!

This card went together fast and I love this paper (I got it from Paper Craft Mag. for winning a card contest during World Card Making Day! WOOT!) I used a Pink Persimmon stamp for my sentiment. Ok, i have a little kid crying for me to help him, so I must run. Hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Vintage Greetings (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink) Latte Matstack Pattern Paper (DCWV)
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that paper! Very nice! Thanks for your talents! I love your cards! G in Utah

Sophie said...

What a great clean and crisp card ! I love it !


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.