Dec 26, 2009

Season's Greetings Card

Good Morning to you and Merry Christmas!!! I hope those of you celebrating (wherever you live) are having a safe, and happy time with your loved ones. I too am celebrating today but wanted to stop by to say hello and share a little card with you:

This baby was inspired by a girls dress I saw in a magazine. I loved the all red with hints of white scallops showing through. I used my Pink Persimmon Seasons Greetings set. I glittered up his hat but kept the rest of the coloring pretty simple. I colored in the little holly berries with a white gel pen to make them pop a bit.

Patrick has been out of town for the last week or so and we are finally reunited (as of yesterday) It's so great to be together to celebrate this day as a family. Santa represents a lot of wonderful things and I hope you feel the love that comes from giving freely of yourself (not just fun presents). May this season bring more peace, more love, more acceptance of others as we enter into the New Year. Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you be blessed in every way.
Love,
k

Deets:
Stamps: Seasons Greetings (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Stampers White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Lace Scallop Border (Fiscars), Vintage Button (papertrey Ink), Scallop Die Cut (Spellbinders), Organza Ribbon ,Stickles, Colored Pencils, (from stash), White Gel Pen (Sakura)

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.