Dec 10, 2009

Santa Hanging

Here is a little somethin' somethin' I did for the Pink Persimmon Blog this month.
 Check it out:

I used their newly released set of Santa and his reindeer! I stamped it on white and then colored it up with markers. Matted it and put it in this frame from IKEA. It's very inexpensive and can be quite fun to use. I used Gesso to paint the frame white and then sanded the edges for a more rough look. Then I stamped the holly berry image (from their other Christmas set) repeatedly along the edges in StaZon Jet Black Ink.

I quick and simple way to create home decor. Check out PINK PERSIMMON's blog and shop to see what other fun things they have in store. 

Today I am running around getting all things gathered for our church Christmas party on Saturday. I am  definitely starting to feel the heat of the time crunch. Hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.