Dec 23, 2009

365 Cards Circle Challenge

Ooooooh, today's challenge! Today at 365 Cards, our challenge is to use at LEAST 10 circles with NO overlaping. Oh boy, what's a girl to do???

Well I don't know about you, but this is what I did:



I had this cute little 1/2" circle punch that was needing to be used. So I busted it out of its package. Pretty simple idea. One little glue dot behind each one and sewing down the middle. I added the sentiment and then drew the border with a pen and ruler. Easy.

That's all folks! Merry Christmas to all of you celebrating in just a few days. Today I get my DH back!! Can't wait till his plane lands. I hope to enjoy a nice quite Christmas with him before his travel schedule picks up again in the new year. But I will be back with one more card for the holiday. Until then, have a lovely day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Everyday Classics Anniversary Set (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black
Paper: Melon Berry

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent Kristie...love the stitching!

Rose said...

kristie you rocked the challege with this card :) i luv it!! hey i see you only have 41 more days until your son arrives :) so glad your dh will be home soon! enjoy your Christmas with the family.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.