Nov 20, 2009

Happy Fall!

Good morning friends!  Just a little fall card for you to celebrate this fine season...


I used the tree from Pink Persimmon's Oh Dear Outline set. I spritzed the heck out of this thing with gold glimmer mist, and of course you can't really see it. But its nice and glittery!

I am in the final stretch of this week (it has been never ending!), just waiting until DH comes home so we can start our weekend. Of course I have a ton of stuff to do today, but mostly I just want the time to go by so we can start our weekend! My vacation starts tomorrow with a trip into the city to see some friends, do some stamping, to see New Moon, to get some Christmas shopping done, and just generally relax. Let's just say I can't wait!!!! Then we have DH ALLLLL next week to ourselves for the holiday! It will be absolutely lovely!

What are you up to this weekend?? Have any of you seen New Moon yet? I cannot believe how much frenzy there is over it! Are you crafting this weekend?? Are you seeing friends?? What are you up to? I hope you have a lovely time and I will for sure see you here on Sunday for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Oh Dear! Outline (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (SU!)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Vintage Cream, First Fruits Pattern (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Adhesive Gems (Studio 18), Distressing Tool (SU!), Glimmer Mist 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh...love this kristie!!!

Hmmm...doing some soccer...some crafting...going to hear Tran Siberian Orchestra...

I hope you have a fabbie weekend!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.