Sep 17, 2009

Thanks My Friends!

Just wanted to say thank you SO much for all the love you sent me yesterday! I am super excited and ready to get creating! I hope I can offer you lots of fun things to look at in the months ahead. 

One new note on the Pink Persimmon Contest... The contest will close THIS SATURDAY! I totally misspoke and put down the wrong date! Yikes!! So if this is your first time visiting my blog since the announcement, be sure to stop by THIS POST and make a comment to be entered into the drawing to win a free Pink Persimmon Stamp Set!!! It is so exciting, I know... I love their stuff and everyone loves free stuff, especially free stuff that is FABULOUS!  Also head on over to the other Creative Team member's blogs and comment on their page to have even more chances to win!! And good luck!! I will announce the winner on Sunday Sept. 20th so be sure to leave a way for me to contact you or be sure to check back here!

Thanks for visiting and have a smashing day!
k


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on making the CT!!
I've love to be in the draw to win some stamps-My very favourite set is Little Red Wagon

Unknown said...

If I were to chhose just one stamp, it would be Singing Birds. It would be fun to coor!
Sharon L
sharon.lemon@sbcglobal.net

Bethany said...

Congratulations, lucky lucky lady!
My favorite stamp set is the Small Banner set. The banners alone would be awesome but the addition of the patterns and sentiments takes it over the top.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Wow congrats on making the team my favorite is Tea and coffee Congrats again.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.