Aug 29, 2009

Plentiful

Here's a quick card I made quite a while ago. Its a little celebration of the fall season that is coming our way:

I used some chalk and Versamark for the image and added glitter everywhere I could. Now that I look at it again, (it's been months!) I think I must have been crazy.... or bored. Why would I need that much glitter??? Seriously! 

Oh boy, I really can't wait until fall. It is now my favorite time of year. It is gorgeous here and I love going to the pumpkin patches, taking hay rides, getting apple cider donuts and fresh pies.... and the list goes on and on! So, ok. Enough of that. It's going to make me crazy thinking about it and not being able to do anything yet! How is your weekend so far? Hope its going swimmingly. I hope to see you again tomorrow for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!

thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets: All products by Papertrey ink unless noted
Stamps: First Fruits, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Versamark Watermark Ink
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise
Accessories: Glitter by Martha Stewart, All Night Media Chalk, Button from Stash, Summer Sunrise Twill from PTI, Adhesive Gems from K&Co. Scallop Line Punch by SU!, Mini Scallop Scissors by Provo Craft

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

pie...did someone say pie?!! :) Fabbie Fall card Kristie...love it!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.