Aug 7, 2009

In Bloom

One of the new Papertrey Ink sets I got from CHA. I wanted a simple one layer card that could be easily reproduced. I thought I had succeeded and then I added some coloring with pencil and a gel pen:
It's hard to see, but I used a Gelly Roll Glitter Star pen to color in the petals. They are SO fun to use. I think I will go through it pretty fast because it rocks. You can click to enlarge the photo to hopefully see the glitter better.

I still have a lot of things I want to play with and show you, but if today is any indication, it sure is gonna be hard to get all these fun things done! So far the laundry is more than I can manage. The floor hasn't seen a vacuum in ages, and I am potty training as well. boy oh boy am I a glutton for punishment. Luckily the boys have been sweet and mellow all day so at least I am not doing time out as well.

Ok. I promise to get my CHA pictures up today or tomorrow and get my craft on tonight so I have a card to show you tomorrow. Plus don't forget Art Glitter week next week over at 365 Cards. 
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: In Bloom by PTI
Ink: Basic Black and Pink Passion by SU!
Paper: Kraft by PTI
Accessories: Glitter Star Gelly Roll Pen

2 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Wow, this is simply beautiful!!! Love the sparkle! Hope you can get everything done, I'd love to see more! Don't have too much fun with the potty training, I just went through that a couple of months ago.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous job kristie!!!! good luck with that potty training :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.