Aug 22, 2009

Happy First Birthday!

Happy Saturday my friends. I am actually taking today off, but found this little card sitting in my file folder unposted. It's a card I made with the scraps from THIS card on monday.  I thought I would share it so you didn't stop by here for nothing, cause you know... I love ya! ; )

I actually like how this one turned out more than the first one I did. Love the buttons of course, but these papers are so fun to play with. I highly recommend them. I hope to send this off to a little boy I may know that is turning one soon!

Welp, Patrick is here so we are a full family again (blessed day!) and we are working in the yard and on the house today. I really feel like the whole place is going under, so hopefully we can get a good amount of work do so we feel productive!! 

What are you working on today?? I would love to hear from you! I will be back tomorrow with my Sketchy Sunday card for 365 Cards. I have some submissions I want to work on this next week, so my online presence may be scarce. I hope to do my best and see you soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: Pure Poppy, Men of Life Patterned Paper
Accessories: Vintage Buttons, Martha Stewart Bakery Twine

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute....I LOVE that color combo Kristie!

Anonymous said...

Looking awesome!!!!!!!i like that color combination..
--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.