Aug 17, 2009

Ahoy Little Sailor

Happy Monday people!! Today's card was actually created for last weeks 365 Cards sketch and then I quickly found out (or maybe not quick enough) that I had used the wrong sketch!!
So I get to share it with you here:
It's based off of an old sketch from April. Let me know if you want to see the original. This was a fun one to do and since it was Art Glitter week, I did add glitter details to the card. You can click for a better look.

You know, last week was a long hard week for me. Patrick worked really late every night and I was just tired tired, but man was I loving my craft time!! Patrick is actually out of town this week so I have plenty of crafting hours to look forward to. I think I need to try some new techniques to keep my mind learning, what do you think? Can't wait to share more with you this week.  

Hope all is well with you and your weekend treated you with the respect you deserve!
loves~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings by PTI
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: Men Of Life Pattern Paper, Spring Rain by PTI
Accessories: Art Glitter, SU! Scallop Punch

3 comments:

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

I love how you enhanced the DP with glitter! This card looks like it would take ages. I don't see a square punch on your list, so you actually cut all those squares by hand? I use a punch when I make quilts. You are amazing, Do you quilt? This is a very flever pattern in the center.
R

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' cute is this??!!

Heidi said...

so cute! it makes me want to have a little boy just so i can give him fun cards like this!

oh and CONGRATULATIONS on the august 'i want it all' win over on Nichole Heady's blog. You're so lucky!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.