May 16, 2009

Wishing You Well

Another card using the Everyday Classics Set that I just adore! Little tea cups with polka dots... Just the epitome of cuteness!

Keeping it simple today. I guess I have nothing to chatter about. Is that even possible??? I'm out and about today but be sure to check back tomorrow for my take on the sketch at 365 Cards.

Have a great Saturday!!
k

Deets: (all Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Stamps: Everyday Classics (2nd Anniversary Set)
Ink: Dark Chocolate. SU! Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Vintage Cream. SU! Really Rust
Accessories: American Craft Ribbon, Marvy Square Scallop Punch, SU! Scalloped Line Punch, pop dots

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

adorable!!!

Sophie said...

Wonderful card ! This stamp set is irresistible...
To answer your question, the stamp I used on my 'corners' card is from a French company : Florilèges design. I love their products !

Bonnie said...

Super Cute! I love this set too!

Vicky said...

love this Kristie!!!

Rosemary said...

I love this card - I love polka dots too! How cute is the cup that you've added the pop dots to? Very cute!

Bex said...

Very chic, super tea cups!

wendyp said...

adorable!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.