May 26, 2009

365 Challenge: Cutting Cafe Week!

Hey All! Day #3's challenge of Cutting Cafe week is "The Eye's Have it!" Use the word Eye somewhere on your card. The 365 Cards DT-ers are to use the apple image from Cutting Cafe. Here is my card:

I made a window of acetate. The base card is a dark green (Ripe Avocado) and the inside is a light green (spring moss). I also score the top of the card in about 1/4 inch on either side of the fold, punched holes and wrapped my string through to create a little 'book binding' look. I liked cutting out the words on my first Cutting Cafe card so I tried that again but paired it with some chipboard letters.

Hope you are enjoying Cutting Cafe week so far. What do you think?? The images are so fun and there are endless possibilities. We hope you like what you have seen!! Check back tomorrow for another card. See you then!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Printable stamps Fruits by Cutting Cafe
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Stampers White, Bitty Dot by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Twine, Heidi Swapp Chipboard, Nestabilities, Acetate, hole punch, black pen, SU! Earth Element Markers

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

magnificent card Kristie!!

This is Carrie said...

I have a question oh wise stamping friend: I want to stamp on fabric, what kind of ink should I use?

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kristie, Love the card and the way you added the chipboard letters for the word EYE.

Anonymous said...

what a fun card, I love the acetate idea

Unknown said...

This turned out beautifully Kristie. You should be proud of this one. The acetate idea is great.
Regards
Michelle

AUsome mom said...

Yummy card Kristie!! The acetate was the perfect touch. Love that apple!

~Tammy~ said...

yum yum yummy! Kristie! I love it! Thanks for playing along with me today

Shari said...

Beautiful Card!

Gloria Stengel said...

Well, that sure is awesome!

Unknown said...

Very nice take on the challenge.)

Rose said...

fantastic! luv how you added the window and the score line :D

Vicky said...

so cute! love that window!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.