Mar 13, 2009

CPS 106: Sketch

Here is this week's sketch over at CPS

I love the swirlies on this one and couldn't wait to give it a shot. Here is my card:
I cut up some of my favorite paper by Scenic Route. I am happy it is getting used. It's it just fun? I then took the Around & About Sentiments Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink and curved it on my block to match the swirl in the sketch.  I flipped the sketch because when I was getting close to being done, it just looked better this way. i think its because the pattern in the paper and the combo together just needed to go vertical instead. It looked nicer to me so I changed it!

Inside I added a white note card with rounded corners and mirrored some more circles from the front. That's it for today... really. I have kids getting up from naps so the day has progressed beyond my regular "card time." Thanks for visiting. It was nice while it lasted ; )  

Be sure to check back tomorrow. I'm participating in the 365 Card Challenge, so come check it out.  You know, you should really start doing them too, they are SO fun!
See you then-
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Around & About Sentiments, Birthday Basics
Ink: SU! Basic Black, PTI Fresh Snow
Paper: Scenic Route Ashville (double sided), PTI Stampers Select White, Spring Moss, SU! Tangerine Tango
Accessories: PTI New Leaf Vintage Button, SU! Scallop Circle Punch

4 comments:

Lea L. said...

Your card is beautiful...and I just love that paper too! I have recently been using a ton of it again! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

AUsome mom said...

I love this Kristie! So simple and elegant. I love the wave in it - it's just beautiful.

~amy~ said...

♥love it♥

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had missed this one ! It's really GORGEOUS, I like this paper and the way you used it !


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.