Mar 31, 2009

365 Card Kits!!!

Well peeps, they are finally coming! Pam over at 365 Cards has just announced she is launching her very own card kits starting April 1! Can I get a Rock On!!! (*echo*...*echo*)
I was lucky enough to get to work with the first Mac Mae Card Kit and lets just say the experience just can't be beat! Pam has shown just a few of the cards that both DT member Gloria and I did with the first kit, so I feel I can share them here, but you should check back to see ALL the glorious cards and lovelies that were made with this kit. 
Here some peeks:


I am an self proclaimed Kit-Newbie... so lets just say it was very new but also very exciting, and then I also realized that I could make A TON of cards with this kit and it just got my creative juices flowin'! You get all the paper/embellies/envies and inspiration you need to makes some fabulous creations, AND everything is coordinated for you so there is a lot of guess work taken out of the process, which means you go from Zero card to FAB card in no time! 

So whether you are a newbie or an expert, these are the perfect way to get a wonderful variety of creations and have fun doing it. So stop by 365 Cards on April 1st to see the reveal of the first Mac Mae Card Kit.  And remember this is only the beginning of some truly great card kits so keep checking back, and join some challenges while you are there! Plus Pam is having daily giveaways so you really don't want to miss it!

Thanks for letting me share this news and I hope you are as excited as I am for these kits! See you soon!
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.