Feb 26, 2009

You're A Jewel!

Good morning to you! Today I wanted to share a card with you using some Pink Persimmon stamps. I LOVE this stamp set. Really, how can you not??

You can check it out HERE.   It's really hard to tell but I added some score lines to the bottom half of the card. You can click on it to enlarge and maybe you can see it better. It adds some nice subtle detail to make it a bit more elegant. 

Also, I wanted you to know that the time is RUNNING OUT! You need to get in on the Pink Persimmon sketch challenge going on at each of the Creative Team's blogs. Just click on the sketch on my side bar and it will link you to the challenge and you could win some FREE stamps from Pink Persimmon!! I will be drawing a winner on March 1st, so get craftin!

Hope you have a swell day...
k

Deets:
Stamps: You're A Jewel (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Graphite Black, (Brilliance)
Paper: Vintage Cream, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Ribbon (AC), Adhesive Gems (Michael's) Scallop Circle Die (Spellbinders)

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.