Feb 28, 2009

A Scrap Page --GASP!!!

Ok, so here's the scoop. We have been asked at church to create something, anything to express our feelings about the story of the Living Water (about Jesus and the woman at the well). I toyed with a few ideas, most of which were beyond my mental grasp and as you may expect, I have been stumped.... The days have been passing, quickly. I had been personally asked to participate and I was freaking out! The only thing I could think to do was to made up a scrapbook page of me when I was baptized. And here it is... 

Now you would think that I could get something together with no problem, but let me just say that this took me HOURS.... I am quite shocked at how much harder a 12x12 page is to create than a bitty 4x5. It definitely stretched me. So here is my one and probably only scrapbooking page (at least made from scratch).

Aren't I so little? Ronin has been looking at it everyday marveling at how young I am. He says I am so cute and that I have lost a tooth... he's looked at every detail. 
So that is my crafting experience for today. It was a tough one. Hope you get a chance to do something creative that stretches your mind!

Thanks for stopping by 
k

Deets:
Stamps: Sassafras Lass Vintage Frames
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy
Paper: K&Co. Belle Papers by Amy Butler
Accessories: K&Co. Chipboard, Rhinestones


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's a great card! I happen to remember that day too! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.