Feb 25, 2009

Love Note Matchbook

I was blog browsing awhile ago and came across a tutorial on Design*Sponge on how to make your own Matchbook Notepads. Of course I had to give it a go. I just picked some scraps from my box and made it up. That is the only reason it's red. I didn't mean for it to be Valentine-y... But I defense of all things "lovey," is still February, if only barely.

These are so simple to make and you can perforate the pages inside so you can write a note and rip it out anywhere you are!
Isn't it cute? you can't go wrong with a few of these laying around. Check out the tutorial and make one yourself and then leave a note for a special someone.
Have a great day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, Simple Alphabet
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Pure Poppy, SU! Basic Black
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, Stampers White, Newsprint, staple/stapler


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Way tooo stinkin' cute Kristie!!

Vicky said...

This is so cute Kristie!! I may have to give one of these a try, too :).


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.