Feb 23, 2009

Life's Little Miracle

I have been making more cards without stamps lately. I have noticed my stash of embellishments is getting bigger, not smaller. Because you see, I am a hoarder. And the silly thing about that is as a hoarder you feel like you will never have anything as lovely as that thing you found in the store that one miraculous day. But you do that every month (or even week...I didn't just admit that!) for a year and well, you have a love of lovely things that have yet to be used. What we fail to admit as crafting hoarders is that there will ALWAYS be something just as lovely coming out that makes your heart go pitter-pat. And how can you buy the new stuff if you still have the old sitting around?? So I am going to stop hoarding. I promise! I am going to use up each and every gorgeous thing I have yet to cut into, or open up. It's silly, this life obsession.... So without further ado, my non-hoarded embellishment card:

You see why I have been hoarding? Look at that butterfly... 3-D mind you! Just LOOK at those swirling rub-ons... I mean come on!! Anyway. Enough of that crazy talk. This little number is simple and easy to create. The rub-on and butterfly sticker are K&Co. The metal sentiment is Making Memories.
Thanks for stopping by. And as an exercise today, just try to cut into paper that you love, shed a tear and make a beautiful card....
k

Deets:
Paper: PTI Kraft, 
Accessories: K&Co. Wild Saffron Rub-ons and Butterfly Sticker,  Making Memories Metal Sentiment


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous card Kristie...good for you for de-hoarding...I'm with you, I'm a hoarder trying to de-hoard :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.