Feb 10, 2009

Friends 'Til The End: PTI Challenge

Another challenge day for Papertrey Ink. Create a card for your best friend. I had been thinking of it all day and realized only now that I didn't do what I wanted, and did white on green like Nichole did in her post. Talk about subliminal.... and totally lame. But anyway, I did create something to send to a friend. 


I have really great friends and don't take care of them as well as I should. I lose touch way to often and don't tell them how much they mean to me. Thanks for being my friends!

Just a side note on this card. It's the first time I have ever paper pierced.... um, can ya tell? Seriously so funny, my hands wouldn't stop shaking and the dots are all over the place! Maybe I shouldn't point that out. But if you have any piercing tips, please send them along. I need all the help I can get.  Also, the light over my desk is so horrible (i.e. there isn't one) that I thought I was using a base card of  PTI Ripe Avocado, but when I was going through ribbon and compared it, they didn't match up. Apparently its SU! Old Olive! Guess I should have been able to tell by the weight ; ) Anyway. That's it for today. Can't wait for tomorrows challenge...

Adios Amigos!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Birds of a Feather, Father Knows Best
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Kraft. SU! Old Olive
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Needle, PTI Dark Chocolate Twill Ribbon.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Now THAT is a great idea! I love the background trees. The bird overlapping the colors is great, too.

Anonymous said...

Uhm... yes, I do declare this card is awesome! Love the background you created, the soothing color combo, everything is perfect!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.