Feb 9, 2009

CPS102 Challenge

Yes, I know I said I was taking a break today. And yes, apparently I lied. But surely you know my addictions by now, and that I am weak against their powers! But because I should be taking a break, (but really wanted to join in another PTI challenge), I only made a LITTLE card. That makes sense right??

This is a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 card. "why that bizarre size" you ask? My brilliant answer is...It's just the size of cardstock I had on my desk.... that's it. In fact all of the things I used on this baby are scraps I have sitting around. I love using scraps, but of course I have said that before. Here is my little card:

Really, the reason I did this today is because I have already entered all the other challenges, it would be a shame to stop now, don't you think?!?! This was based off of a sketch from the CPS blog (that's Card Positioning Systems). It's a great place for weekly sketches and design ideas, so you should check it out. come on... I know you want too! And join in the sketch fun too if you have a chance.

See you tomorrow!!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints, Sassafras Lass Trims n' Things
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Craft White
Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Stampers White, Black & White Basic DP, K&Co Amy Butler DP
Accessories: BIG pop up dots, Black ribbon from stash, EK Success Heart Punch.

3 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

absolutely goorgeous! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Anonymous said...

Love your card -- the colors, the negative image, the stamped "trim", the polka dots...everything!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the peek-a-boo heart!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.