Feb 20, 2009

Black & White Contrast Cards

I started out with this one card. I couldn't decide on which pop of color I wanted. I started with pink, but that was just so.... predictable. So I  chose green instead. I like the green. (sorry about the horrible photo... still waiting on mr. camera to return from the doc.)

After the first one worked out, I had to try a few more! I have all of these big eyelets and plastic flowers that have been sitting at the bottom of my drawer. It's about time they got used. 
A  nice little trio of cards. The background is made of 2" strips. I mounted them on CS on the diagonal and cut the square out. I really love these papers by PTI. Bold yet classic. 

Have a great day, and thanks for visiting!
k

Deets: 
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Black & White Basics, True Black
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes (flower) Prima Flowers, Rhinestone Brad, Circle Eyelet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever! You're the best! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.