Feb 8, 2009

Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge: PTI

Yet another challenge today over at Nicole's blog. I figure now that I have two under my belt, I might as well keep going with the rest. See how far I can get! Here is my card based on the sketch:
I realize I didn't use all PTI stuff. And only two stamp sets (and not full ones either). But this one was actually hard for me to put together, but it could be the fact that I was trying to do it between two bored kids and one sleeping husband. NOT a good combo. Plus I realized the exact stamp I wanted for the sentiment and then realized I don't even OWN it!!!  Has that ever happened to you?? Horrifying!! So I had to make due. 

All in all, it turned out ok. I did a lot of sticking and then ripping off, so I kind of beat the card up a bit. These embellishments and patterned paper are from a K&Co line called Berry Sweet. I have been kind of hoarding them so it feels good to break them out.

Check out the new items that will be release at Papertrey Ink. Great new colors, ribbon and polka-dot paper. This release is gonna be great!!

Thanks for checking in. Hope you having a wonderful weekend!
k

Deets: 
Stamps: PTI Simple Alphabet, Out on a Limb Sentiments (Life)
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides
Paper: PTI Ocean Tides, Stampers Select White, SU! Pretty in Pink, K&Co Berry Sweet DP
Accessories: PTI Sweet Blush Ribbon, K&Co. Berry Sweet Embellishments, buttons, Embroidery floss, Pinking Scissors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT card! I love the colors and the fruit. Very pretty blog!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.