Feb 16, 2009

Be My Valentine

This photo is a little burned out, but hopefully you can tell that it is on a white cardstock base. I used the new Papertrey Ink Black & White Basics Patterned Paper which is a great collection of papers to have. Also used my favorite set of the month Heart Prints.

I found some tiny clothespins at my favorite paper store in Milwaukee. So far out of the two times I have visited the state, I have visited the store 4 times.... yes, I have an addiction. It's called Broadway Paper. They do more invitations and pre-printed cards, but they have really great letter pressed designs and great inspiration. I spent quite a bit of time in there. It was just down the street from the theatre Patrick was working at, so it was  a perfect since it was SO cold there I couldn't walk very far. I enjoyed my time there very much. 

I drew an arrow on one of them to clip to the heart motif. Kind of like cupid sent it flying and it hasn't struck the heart yet.

This is the last of the valentine's. On to spring!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Heart Prints
Ink: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, SU! Basic Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, Black and White Basics DP
Accessories: Clothes Pin, Pop Up Dots, PTI Fresh Snow Twill Ribbon, Twine

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.