Jan 26, 2009

XOXO

Starting to make more Valentine's Day Cards! You can never have too many cards to tell people you love them.

This card however, was an interesting experiment. I tried staples instead of stitching on the ribbon. Partly because I wanted to add more X's into my heart card but also because I was too lazy to dig out the sewing machine. I guess this is what happens when you are lazy! It didn't turn out too bad, although this card is not my fav. I do like the color combo though. A little funky and fun.

Thanks for visiting. XOXO
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Heart Felt Basics, Faux Ribbon, Sassafras Lass Trims n' Things
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: PTI Dark Chocolate Ribbon, Memory Makers Chipboard Alphabet, Stampendous Snow Glitter, Staples.

1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.