Jan 27, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #13

I love these colors together!! Very mellow, modern and yet classic too.
Here is my take:
I was really loving this card until I realized my Aqua Mist stamp pad has some pink in it and it bled through. But it was inspiring to do nonetheless so I love it. I tried stamping with silver ink on the ribbon and it just didn't take so I put glitter on it, which also didn't take so then I wrote over it with a Deco Silver Pen and it got a bit gummed up. I will remember that for next time. 

Have an inspiring week!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Garden of Life, Beautiful Blooms (sentiment)
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, SU! Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, SU! Baja Blue
Accessories: Rhinestones, Memory Makers Slide, American Craft Ribbon, Deco Silver Pen

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.