Jan 6, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #10


Here is this weeks Take-Off brought to you by the Garnet Hill magazine. I love the things in this mag, but have yet to buy anything due to the price tags. But this little number jumped out at me from the pages;

I love the bold colors and of course the pattern. I just received a new stamp set from my mother for Christmas. Heart Prints by Papertrey Ink. I thought the small heart would be a perfect way to translate this card. Unfortunately the things I love about this pic went straight into the card and therefor maybe this week should be called Rip-Off Tuesday. 
I love the colors together. Who woulda thunk it?! I like this little number. Easy and cute. Just as it should be.
Thanks for stopping in today. See you next time!
k
Deets: 
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints
Ink: SU! Basic Black, PTI Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz.

2 comments:

The Vaughn Family said...

This is absolutely adorable! My question is how on earth did you get the hearts so straight? I have a stamp a ma jig and can't use it, I think I'm doing it wrong. Other than using one of those, I can't figure out how you did it! BTW, this is Brittney, Heather Eastmans sis! I love your stuff, you're very creative!

Geny said...

Gorgeous card! I love this so much I might have to case it:)!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.