Dec 23, 2008

Take-Off Tuesday #8


This weeks Take-Off is just in time for Christmas. I picked this dress from the Macy's catalog. Mostly because I liked the layers and the look of silk. Unfortunately I didn't find a way to recreate the texture, but I did try to find a way to have the layers and of course the color.
And here is the card. I threw in some gold because you just HAVE to have some with Christmas Red. I made these ribbon "flowers." Obviously not real flowers, but I wanted to add a shape and the diagonal image from the dress.

I hope you each have a lovely Christmas and Holiday Season. I am going to hunker down for the next week with some food, family and friends and try to enjoy myself.
See you next time~!

k

Deets: 
Stamps: CHF Christmas Sentiments
Paper: SU! Real Red, PTI Summer Sunrise
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Stash Ribbon, Gold Brads, Pearl Essence Gold.

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.