Oct 5, 2008

Something Special

Again, with the squares!! This cut out was from the Amy Butler Embellishment box. I added the vintage cream paper behind it and cut it out. 
I also added the brad and button/ribbon combo. This is such a simple way to use up your scraps and get a lot of bang for your buck. let the paper do the work people! I also love having die cut embellishies. So easy to add. I got this idea from Kimberly Kesti and her scrappy card.
You can read about her measurements here.

Deets:
Stamps: Nature Silhouettes Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms (sentiment)
Ink: Color Box Chalk Ink Charcoal
Paper: Amy Butler Lotus for K&Co., PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Black Brad, Random Button, Cream Ribbon

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey, I like this! I don't have anything Amy Butler......but now I will most likely have to get some......*sigh*


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.