Oct 18, 2008

More Puns from the Past: Perk Up!

I have been using my new SU! goods lately as you may have noticed. Just to point out I love love love using grey. Its just grey-t. Ok, that was totally lame. 
I love this little card so much I have decided I want an apron made just like it. The colors, the vintage-y feel, everything. Hmmm, I wonder who I could find to do that for me...

Deets: 
Stamps: SU! Puns from the Past, PTI Polka Dot Basics, CHF Beautiful (flourish)
Ink: SU! Basic Grey, PTI Berry Sorbet
Paper: SU! Baja Blue, PTI Berry Sorbet and Vintage Cream
Accessories: SU! Line Scalloped Punch

Again, I love these Puns from the Past by SU! This card was an interesting experiment. I still haven't mastered that scalloped punch, but I'm working on it. And of course, more distressing.
I hate to have anyone sick, but I really would love to send these to someone, making them sure made me feel better. Hope you Perk Up Soon!
k

Deets:
Stamps: SU! Puns from the Past, CHF Beautiful
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet
Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Stampers Select White
Accessories: PTI Berry Sorbet Ribbon, SU! Line Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, Antique Brads




1 comment:

Natasha said...

I have an adorable apron pattern. You should borrow it and make up an apron!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.