Oct 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Grandpa turned 60 this summer. We didn't see him at all and he was traveling a lot so we didn't mail his gift. We are leaving tonight to see him with gift in tow and decided to post what we made him. We thought we would celebrate him with this accordion scrapbook. (yes, just like I made patrick. Can we say one-trick pony?)
This is kind of a small picture. I think you can click on it to get it bigger if you want. I also blurred out some pictures... you know, all rights reserved. But you can get a sense of the entire thing together.

Here are a few close-ups. I had picked up some Amy Butler papers and embellishments made by K&Co. I just adore Amy Butler. I think it added some elegance to the project. Hopefully it's masculine enough!  I stamped a bit (the happy birthday sentiment) but relied mostly on the embellishments to provide dimension.
And last but not least, a matching card for him. Can you believe I only used ONE stamp?? I have quite a few paper scraps left over that I used to make other cards with. So I hope you like these papers and this pattern (the squares) cause they are all like that and I am going to post some in the next few days. So be patient!! And if you have a chance, you should try it yourself. These squares are 2x2. Sponge the edges and arrange to your hearts content!!




No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.