Oct 4, 2008

Congratulations

My niece was baptized this weekend, and of course I am late getting a card out. I used some of the Amy Butler papers that have been living on my desk lately. I hope its not too "old looking" for her. The last thing I want her thinking is that her aunt is an old crusty lady.

One of the greatest things I found out today is that the new IN COLOR products from SU! match these Amy Butler Lotus papers perfectly. Such a nice thing. 
I scored this Hero Arts stamp from Michael's. They were having a 40% off sale, so of course I had to get one.... or two. I double stamped the butterfly and cut it out, sponged and glittered the body.
Ronin was close by for this process and was dying to participate. He is a good card holder. He said "Did I make this mommy?"... Yes you did son.

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts (name unknown), Congratulations ($ bin at michael's).
Ink: SU! Basic Grey, Color Block Chalk Ink French Blue, Charcoal, Lime.
Paper: SU! Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, K&Co. Amy Butler Lotus, PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Stampendous Glitter, Dimensionals


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.